Our award wining international Superyacht Legal services assist you in solving and helping to avoid maritime problems so you can “Sail with Certainty” and enjoy those special moments on your Superyacht without worry.
Whether purchasing or selling your Superyacht, considering a new build, through to the running of your Superyacht, charter party agreements or sailing to a new country we can help you to avoid or solve problems.
Your captain or management team will be in the unique position of being able to consult a Maritime Lawyer who has a thorough understanding from all things nautical through to tax and customs requirements.
Our Consultant and Principal Solicitor, Marcel Vaarzon-Morel, has a lifetime of boating experience. A qualified shipwright and enthusiastic yachtsman, Marcel is a passionate and award winning advocate for the marine industry.
Marcel and the team understand Superyacht needs and can talk the industry’s language to provide you with a tailored solution. You can feel secure due to the trust-based relationship that is created when consulting with us. We hold your privacy needs as a key to our relationship with you and your team. You will have an advocate that can provide highly specialised advice in all maritime and Superyacht matters. Importantly, we service any vessel regardless of what port they are flagged due to the international provision of our services.
We have access to agents and support services globally that we work with to achieve the best outcome for you and your Superyacht team.
Amongst other services, we will support you in the following services:
- Superyacht build and refit contracts
- Superyacht build and refit management
- Superyacht build compliance such as LY3
- Customs and Tax requirements
- Superyacht Barrier Reef Compliance
- Dispute solving such as arbitration or mediation
- Drafting Superyacht charter party agreements
- Negotiating charter party disputes
- Superyacht insurance
- Superyacht Shipping agreement
- Superyacht agent and port operations
- Assisting with Casualty claims, Collision, Fire and Stranding Claims
- Superyacht salvage, total loss and wreck removal