Vaarzon-Morel Maritime Lawyers are an award-winning international marine Super Yacht Legal Service.
Our point of difference is the team is captained by a Consultant and Principal Lawyer who boasts a lifetime of boating experience with over 30 years Marine Industry experience both as a qualified Shipwright and international business owner. Marcel is a passionate and award-winning advocate for the marine industry and is a member of the peak industry bodies AIMEX, ISS and http://www.superyacht-australia.com/.
Marcel and his team understand the Super Yacht world, its technicalities, talk the industry’s language and apply this knowledge to provide you with a tailored solution. From drafting Yacht Designer Agreements, Newbuild contracts, Sales Contracts through to quality management ensuring contract compliance and delivery assistance. Through our contacts we can assist on a global scale with every aspect of Super Yacht requirements.
We hold your privacy needs as the key to our relationship and service any vessel regardless of what port they are flagged due to the international scope of our services.
We have access to agents and support services globally that we work with to achieve the best outcome for you and your Superyacht team.
Some of the services Vaarzon-Morel Maritime Lawyers offer for Super Yachts:
- Drafting contracts for new build and refit
- Drafting contracts for purchase and sale of Super Yachts and their associated companies or business
- Assisting with build survey compliance
- Commercial vessel compliance and establishing commercial ventures
- Drafting Super Yacht charter agreements
- Assistance with Customs and Tax requirements when entering ports or buying or selling
- Working with Shipping Agent and Port Authorities when importing or exporting your vessel
- Review and advice of Insurance contract to help you get the best coverage
- Compliance when planning your voyage such as transiting the Great Barrier Reef
- Resolving disputes in arbitration or mediation