Our award-winning international marine ‘Superyacht Legal Services’ will assist you in preventing and solving maritime problems so you can “Sail with Certainty” and enjoy those special moments on your Superyacht.
Whether purchasing or selling your Superyacht, considering a new build through to the running of your Superyacht, charter party agreements or sailing to a new country, we can help you to avoid or solve problems.
Our Consultant and Principal Lawyer, Marcel Vaarzon-Morel, has a lifetime of boating experience. A qualified shipwright and enthusiastic yachtsman, Marcel is a passionate and award-winning advocate for the marine industry is a member of the peak industry body http://www.superyacht-australia.com/
Your captain or management team will be in the unique position of being able to consult a Maritime Lawyer who has a thorough understanding of all things nautical through from chartering through to tax and customs requirements.
Marcel and the team understand Superyacht needs and can talk the industry’s language to provide you with a tailored solution. You can feel secure due to the trust-based relationship that is created when consulting with us. We hold your privacy needs as a key to our relationship with you and your team. You will have an advocate that can provide highly specialised advice in all maritime and Superyacht matters. Importantly, we service any vessel regardless of what port they are flagged due to the international scope of our services.
We have access to agents and support services globally that we work with to achieve the best outcome for you and your Superyacht team.
Vaarzon-Morel Maritime Lawyers offer the following legal services for superyachts:
- Superyacht legal drafting services for new build and refit contracts
- Superyacht legal services build survey compliance
- Superyacht legal services for management
- Maritime legal services in drafting superyacht charter agreements
- Maritime legal assistance for Customs and Tax requirements when entering ports or buying or selling
- Maritime legal assistance for superyacht agent and port operations when importing or exporting your vessel
- Maritime legal services for superyacht Shipping agreement review and assistance
- Superyacht Insurance contract legal assistance to help you get the best coverage
- Maritime legal assistance for superyacht Great Barrier Reef compliance when planning your voyage
- Legally assisting with Casualty claims, Collision, Fire and Stranding Claims
- Legal assistance with Superyacht salvage, total loss and wreck removal
- Maritime legal services in arbitration or mediation